Cornelius Plantinga is a Christian theologian and is President and Charles W. Colson Professor of Theology at Calvin Theological Seminary. Plantinga has an AB from Calvin College (1967), a BD from Calvin Theological Seminary (1971), and a PhD from Princeton Theological Seminary (1982).^^ His dissertation was The Hodgson-Welch Debate and the Social Analogy of the Trinity. Plantinga is an ordained minister in the Christian Reformed Church, and is the brother of the Christian philosopher, Alvin Plantinga. Cornelius is also an avid defender of social trinitarianism.
This article is a stub. Please edit it to add information.
- Not the Way It's Supposed to Be: A Breviary of Sin (1995)
- Engaging God's World: A Primer for Students (2002)
- Discerning the Spirits: A Guide to Thinking About Christian Worship (2003)
- ? He also studied at Yale University while studying for his AB
- Not The Way It's S'pposed to Be: A Breviary of Sin ( Theology Today, vol. 50, No. 2, July, 1993)
- Four articles at ReformedWorship.com