Fred Sanders (b. 1968) is a Christian theologian and has been Associate Professor of Theology in the Torrey Honors Institute at Biola University since 1999. He has an MDiv from Asbury Theological Seminary (1995) and a PhD from Graduate Theological Union in Berkeley, CA (2001). His dissertation was titled "The Image of the Immanent Trinity: Implications of Rahner’s Rule for a Theological Interpretation of Scripture," and was later published by Peter Lang Publishing in 2004 in their series on Issues in Systematic Theology. He has also published four volumes under Dr. Doctrine’s Christian Comix (IVP, 1999) which seeks to use comics as a way to communicate theology to a younger audience.
- 1 Cor 2: The Deep Things of God, a sermon preached at Grace Fellowship Church in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Alive to the Triune God (MP3), sermon at Grace EV Free in La Mirada, CA.
- The Deep Things of God: How the Trinity Changes Everything. Crossway, 2010.
- "The Trinity," in The Oxford Handbook of Systematic Theology, edited by John Webster, Kathryn Tanner, and Iain Torrance. Oxford University Press, 2006.
- ed. with Klaus Issler, Jesus in Trinitarian Perspective: An Introductory Christology. B&H Academic, 2007.
- The Image Of The Immanent Trinity: Rahner's Rule And The Theological Interpretation Of Scripture. Issues in Systematic Theology. Peter Lang Publishing, 2004.