Robert L. Reymond is a Reformed theologian and Professor of
Systematic Theology at
Knox Theological Seminary in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He holds B.A., M.A., and Ph. D. degrees from Bob Jones University and is an ordained minister in the
Presbyterian Church in America. Prior to taking the chair of Systematic Theology at Knox Theological Seminary he taught at Covenant Theological Seminary for more than twenty years. He has authored numerous
articles in theological journals and various reference works, and has written some ten books.
Reymond is one of the Reformed theologians who adheres to
- Contending for the Faith: Lines in the Sand That Strengthen the Church. Christian Focus Publications, 2005.
- The God-Centered Preacher: Developing a Pulpit Ministry Approved by God. Christian Focus Publications, 2004.
- Paul Missionary Theologian: A Survey of His Missionary Labours and Theology. Christian Focus Publications, 2003.
- A New Systematic Theology Of The Christian Faith. Nelson Reference, 1998.
- ? A New Systematic Theology Of The Christian Faith (Nelson Reference, 1998), pp. 488-502.