"The antidote to disfunctional relationships is not to encourage singles to just ‘get out there and dig in’, but to encourage them to dive into service within their local church, to take advantage of this season of life to follow hard after God and to think and pray through those characteristics that they value in a mate. Let’s be honest - dating is about marriage… even unbelievers recognize that at some distorted level." -Matthew Hall 
- Biblical Courtship, a nine sermon series from Dr. Dan Coleman.
- Courtship and Marriage, an eight sermon series from Pastor Walter Chantry.
- Puritan Courtship, a sermon by Pastor Michael Phillips.
- Courtship and Biblical Manhood, a sermon by Paul Washer from HeartCry Missionary Society.
- Courtship - Part 1, Part 2 (MP3), by Joshua Harris