Morality, in Christian theology, ultimately finds its standard in the nature of God.
- John Jefferson Davis, Evangelical Ethics, 3d ed. (Phillipsburg, NJ: P & R, 2004)
- John Feinberg and Paul Feinberg, Ethics for a Brave World (Wheaton, IL: Crossway, 1993)
- John Frame, The Doctrine of the Christian Life (Phillipsburg, NJ: P & R, 2008)
- Scott Rae, Moral Choices, 3rd ed. (Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2009)
- William C. Mattison III, Introducing Moral Theology: True Happiness and the Virtues. Brazos