Carl R. Trueman is a Christian theologian and departmental chair of Church History at Westminster Theological Seminary in Philadelphia. He earned his MA in Classics from the University of Cambridge (1988) and a Ph.D. in Church History
from the University of Aberdeen (1991). Prior to teaching at Westminster, Trueman was Lecturer in Theology at the University of Nottingham from 1993-1998 and Senior Lecturer in Church History at the University of Aberdeen from 1998-2001.
This article is a stub. Please edit it to add information.
- Histories and Fallacies: Problems Faced in the Writing of History. Crossway, 2009.
- Minority Report: Unpopular thoughts on Everything from Ancient Christianity to Zen Calvinism. Mentor, 2007.
- John Owen: Reformed Catholic, Renaissance Man. Great Theologians Series. Ashgate, 2007.
- The Wages Of Spin: Critical Writings on Historical and Contemporary Evangelicalism. Mentor, 2005.
- Reformation: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow. Bryntirion Press, 2003.
- The Claims of Truth: John Owen’s Trinitarian Theology. Paternoster, 1998; 2002.
- Luther's Legacy: Salvation and English Reformers, 1525-1556. Oxford, 1994.