William Lane Craig is Research Professor of Philosophy at Talbot School of Theology in La Mirada, California.. Craig pursued his undergraduate studies at Wheaton College (B.A. 1971) and graduate studies at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School (M.A. 1974; M.A. 1975), the University of Birmingham in England (Ph.D. 1977), and the University of Munich in Germany (D.Theol. 1984).
From 1980-86 Craig taught Philosophy of Religion at Trinity, during which time he and his wife started their family. In 1987 they moved to Brussels, Belgium, where Craig pursued research at the University of Louvain until 1994. He is considered a specialist on the Resurrection of Jesus, and regularly speaks on the existence of God and middle knowledge (Molinism).
"Craig has become one of Molinism’s most enthusiastic contemporary proponents, not only arguing in favor of middle knowledge and defending the doctrine against its critics, but also applying the doctrine to a wide range of theological issues, such as divine providence and predestination, biblical inspiration, perseverance of the saints, and Christian particularism."^^
- Defending the True Historical Jesus (mp3)
- The Resurrection: Fact or Fiction? (mp3)
- Contemporary Scholarship and the Resurrection of Jesus (mp3)
- The Exclusivity of Salvation in Christ (mp3)
- The Inspiration of scripture (mp3)
- Absurdity of Life Without God, (Windows Media Video)
- On Being a Christian Academic (ISU staff and faculty luncheon) (mp3)
- Is One True Religion Possible (mp3)
- Closer to Truth Interview (YouTube)
- Is God a Delusion? (YouTube)
- 7 Reasons God Exists and 3 Reasons It Makes A Difference (Vimeo)
- Frank Turek Interviews William Lane Craig at Southern Evangelical Seminary (YouTube)
- Resurrection; Hoax or History (McGill University Debate, 2009) (YouTube)
- William Lane Craig vs. Stephen Law: Does God Exist? (MP3) - Westminster Hall on October 17, 2011
- William Lane Craig vs. Michael Tooley: Is God Real? (YouTube) - March 24, 2010
- Does God Exist?: William Lane Craig vs Antony Flew (YouTube) - 1998
- ↑ Robert L. Kuhn, Robert Lawrence (2009). William Lane Craig. Closer to Truth: Cosmos, Consciousness, God website. Retrieved on 2009-06-05.