W. Robert Godfrey is president of Westminster Seminary California and professor of church history. He received his M.Div. at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary and a M.A. and Ph.D. from Stanford University.
"Dr. Godfrey has taught church history at Westminster Seminary California since 1981, having previously taught at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, Stanford University, and Westminster Theological Seminary in Philadelphia. He is the third President of Westminster Seminary California and is a minister in the United Reformed Churches. He has spoken at many conferences including those sponsored by the Lausanne Committee for World Evangelization, the Philadelphia Conference on Reformed Theology, and Ligonier Ministries." 
- John Calvin: Pilgrim and Pastor. Crossway Books, 2009.
- The Faith Once Delivered: Essays in Honor of Dr. Wayne R. Spear. (edited with Anthony T. Selvaggio). P & R Publishing, 2007.
- An Unexpected Journey: Discovering Reformed Christianity. P&R Pub., 2004.
- God's Pattern for Creation : a Covenantal Reading of Genesis 1. P&R Pub., 2003.
- Reformation Sketches: Insights into Luther, Calvin, and the Confessions. P&R Pub., 2003.
- Puritan Papers (5 volumes) (authored with J. I. Packer). P & R Publishing, 2000-2005.
- Pleasing God in Our Worship. Crossway Books, 1999.
- Theonomy : a Reformed Critique (authored with William S Barker). Academie Books, 1990.
- Through Christ's Word : a Festschrift for Dr. Philip E. Hughes (co-edited with Philip Edgcumbe Hughes and Jesse L Boyd). Presbyterian and Reformed Pub., 1985.
- Tensions within international Calvinism: the Debate on the Atonement at the Synod of Dort, 1618-1619. PhD thesis, Dept. of History, Stanford University, 1974.
- "Martin Luther: An Evangelical Original" (Chapter 2, pages 45-55) in The Coming Evangelical Crisis: Current Challenges to the Authority of Scripture and the Gospel. Moody Press, 1996.
- "The TV Church" (Chapter 8, pages 153-167) in The Agony of Deceit: What some TV Preachers are really Teaching (edited by Michael Horton). Moody Press, 1990.
- "Westminster School" (pages 89-134) in Reformed Theology in America: A History of Its Modern Development. Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing, 1985.