Voddie Baucham, Jr. (b. March 11, 1969) is Pastor of Preaching at Grace Family Baptist Church in Spring, TX.
Baucham was born to a single, teenage, Buddhist mother and grew up in South Central Los Angeles, CA. He earned a BA in Christianity and BA in Sociology from Houston Baptist University, and an M.Div. and D.Min. from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. He also has an honorary degree from Southern California Seminary (D.D.), and did additional post-graduate study at Regent’s Park College at the University of Oxford, England.
Voddie currently serves as Pastor of Preaching at Grace Family Baptist Church in Spring, TX. He has served as an adjunct professor at the College of Biblical Studies in Houston, TX, and Union University in Jackson, TN. He has also lectured at Southern Seminary.
- The Ever Loving Truth (B&H, 2004)
- The Ever Loving Truth Curriculum (LifeWay, 2004)
- Family Driven Faith (Crossway, 2007)
- Contributor, The Supremacy of Christ in a Postmodern World (Piper & Taylor, eds.; Crossway, 2007)
- What He Must Be (Crossway, 2009)