Studies in Theological Interpretation is a book series published by Baker Academic and is edited by Craig G. Bartholomew (Redeemer), Joel B. Green (Asbury) and Christopher R. Seitz (St. Andrews). "In sum, the series is dedicated to the pursuit of constructive theological interpretation of the church's inheritance of prophets and apostles in a manner that is open to reconnection with the long history of theological reading in church. The primary emphasis is on the constructive theological contribution of the biblical texts themselves" (series preface).
- Markus Bockmuehl, _Seeing the Word: Refocusing New Testament Study_, 2006.
- Christopher R. Seitz, _Prophecy and Hermeneutics: Toward a New Introduction to the Prophets_, 2007.
- Edith M. Humphrey, _And I Turned to See the Voice: The Rhetoric of Vision in the New Testament_, 2007.
- Joel B. Green, Body, Soul, and Human Life: The Nature of Humanity in the Bible, 2008.
- Richard Briggs, The Virtuous Reader: Old Testament Narrative and Interpretive Virtue, 2010.