"Radical Orthodoxy is a predominantly British, postmodern Christian theological movement that takes its name from the title of a collection of essays published by Routledge in 1999: Radical Orthodoxy: A New Theology, edited by John Milbank, Catherine Pickstock and Graham Ward." ^^
- Radical Orthodoxy (Quicktime), a podcast with John Milbank and Catherine Pickstock
- James K. Smith, Introducing Radical Orthodoxy. Baker Academic, 2004.
- John Milbank, Catherine Pickstock and Graham Ward, Radical Orthodoxy: A New Theology. Routledge, 1999.
- D. Stephen Long, The Goodness of God: Theology, Church, and the Social Order. Brazos, 2001.
- See the Radical Orthodoxy series by Routledge
- Radical Orthodoxy Online, a collection of resources compiled by James K.A. Smith
- Radical Orthodoxy Bibliography, updated and provided by Jerry Stutzman of Calvin Theological Seminary
- The Centre of Theology and Philosophy, an outgrowth of the Theology Department of the University of Nottingham
- Radical, Orthodox, by Lois Malcolm
- God as a Postmodern, by David Van Biema (TIME)