Peter Harrison is the 2nd Andreas Idreos Professor of Science and Religion at the University of Oxford. He was previously a professor at the University of Queensland in Australia.
- The Fall of Man and the Foundations of Science. Cambridge University Press, 2007.
- The Bible, Protestantism, and the Rise of Natural Science. Cambridge University Press, 1998.
- 'Religion' and the Religions in the English Enlightenment. Cambridge University Press, 1990.
- His profile at Centre for the History of European Discourses (University of Queensland)
- His profile at the Ian Ramsey Center (University of Oxford)
- Description of The Fall of Man and the Foundations of Science (Cambridge University Press Catalogue)
- Review of The Fall of Man and the Foundations of Science (Denver Seminary Mar 10, 2009)
- Was there a Scientific Revolution? (European Review 2007, 15: 445-457 Cambridge University Press)