Paul Helm is a Calvinist theologian and Teaching Fellow at Regent College in Canada since 2005. Helm has also taught at Highland Theological College since 2007 and was the J.I. Packer Professor of Theology and
Philosophy at Regent College from 2001-2005. Prior to these positions, he was Professor of the History and Philosophy of Religion, King's College, London, from 1993-2000. Helm earned his BA and MA from Oxford.
- Calvin at the Centre. Oxford, 2010.
- Calvin: A Guide for the Perplexed. Guides for the Perplexed. T&T Clark, 2008.
- John Calvin's Ideas. Oxford, 2004.
- The Divine Revelation: The Basic Issues. Regent College Publishing, 2004.
- Faith with Reason. Oxford, 2003.
- Jonathan Edwards: Philosophical Theologian, with Oliver Crisp. Ashgate, 2003.
- Faith and Reason. Oxford Readers. Oxford, 1999.
- Faith and Understanding'. Reason and Religion. Eerdmans, 1997.
- Eternal God: A Study of God without Time. Oxford, 1997.
- The Providence of God. Contours of Christian Theology. IVP, 1994.
- Calvin and the Calvinists. Banner of Truth, 1982.
- The Augustinian-Calvinist View in
Divine Foreknowledge: Four Views. InterVarsity Press, 2001.
- Helm's Deep (Paul Helm's blog on Philosophical Theology), includes a number of online writings