P T Forsyth
Peter Taylor Forsyth (1848-1921), a Scottish theologian, graduated from the University of Aberdeen and then studied under Albrecht Ritschl in Germany. "During successive Congregational ministries at Shipley, Hackney, Manchester, Leicester, and Cambridge he shed his early theological liberalism and became a passionate exponent of an approach in which the cross was the criterion of truth. In 1901 he became principal of Hackney Congregational College and in 1905 chairman of the Congregational Union."^ ^
- Positive Preaching and Modern Mind, Yale University, 1907, Wipf & Stock Publishers (January 2008).
- The Person and Place of Jesus Christ, Kessinger Publishing, LLC (July, 2007).
- The Christian Ethic Of War (1916), Kessinger Publishing, LLC (November, 2007).
- ? D.W. Bebbington (et. al.) editors, Protestant Nonconformist Texts, Vol. 3 (Ashgate Publishing, Ltd., 2003) p. 69.
- W. L. Bradley, Peter Taylor Forsyth (London, 1952).
- D. G. Miller, P.T. Forsyth: The Man, the Preachers' Theologian, Prophet for the 20th Century, Pickwick Publications (December 1981).
- Works by P.T. Forsyth (1848-1921), many online books and articles