Kim Riddlebarger is senior pastor of
Christ Reformed Church in Anaheim, California, and visiting professor of systematic theology at
Westminster Seminary California.
Along with Ken Jones, Rod Rosenbladt, and
Michael Horton, Kim is also a co-host of the popular White Horse Inn, a radio-internet talk show which first went on the air in 1990.
A fourth generation Californian, Kim is a graduate of California State University Fullerton (B.A.), Simon Greenleaf University (M.A.), Westminster Seminary California (M.A.R.), and Fuller Theological Seminary (Ph.D.) where he worked under
Richard A. Muller. Kim's dissertation is entitled The Lion of Princeton -- Benjamin Breckinridge Warfield: Apologist, Polemicist.
Kim has served as a visiting lecturer in the graduate program in Reformation studies at Concordia University in Irvine, CA and was the chairman of the Growing Reformed Churches Conference, cosponsored by First Chino URC and Westminster Seminary California,
where he served as a member of the board of trustees. Kim also served as executive vice president of Christians United for Reformation (CURE), the forerunner of the
Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals (ACE).
Kim is an ordained minister in the United Reformed Churches (URCNA), is a regular contributor to publications such as
Modern Reformation and TableTalk. Kim is married to Micki, and has two adult sons, David and Mark. He is interested in family history and is a life-long New York Yankees fan.
- The Christian Faith: A Systematic Theology for Pilgrims on the Way. Zondervan, 2010.
- A Case For Amillennialism (Baker Books, 2003).*
The Man of Sin: Uncovering the Truth About the Antichrist (Baker Books, 2006).
- Power Religion (Moody, 1992).
- Roman Catholicism: Evangelicals Analyze What Unites and What Divides Us (Moody, 1994).
- Christ the Lord (Baker, 1992).
- Theologia et Apologia (Wipf and Stock, 2006).
- Called to Serve (Reformed Fellowship, 2007).
- Risking the Truth (Christian Focus, 2009).
- Always Reforming: Essays in Honor of W. Robert Godfrey (2010).