The Kerr Lectures is given yearly, traditionally at the University of Glasgow. It was established in 1887 as a memorial to Miss Joan Kerr by trustees of her estate.
- 1890: James Orr The Christian View of God and the World
- 1893: James Kidd Morality and Religion
- 1897: David W. Forrest The Christ of History and Experience
- 1903: John C. Lambert The Sacraments in the New Testament
- 1909: R. Law The Tests of Life
- 1911: Adam Cleghorn Welch The religion of Israel under the kingdom
- 1914: William Morgan The Religion and Theology of Paul
- 1917: Joseph H. Leckie The World To Come And Final Destiny
- 1926: Donald M. Baillie Faith in God and its Christian consummation
- 1930: Ernest Findlay Scott The gospel and its tributaries
- 1933: D. H. Hislop Our Heritage in Public Worship
- 1952: J.E. Lesslie Newbigin The Household of God: Lectures on the Nature of the Church
- 1966: Allan Douglas Galloway ?
- 1986: John Harvey Bridging the Gap: Has the Church Failed the Poor?
- 2008: Paul T. Nimmo ?
- The Test of Life The Expository Times Vol. 20, No. 8 (1909): 344-347.