Kenneth L. Gentry, Jr. (b. 1950) is a pastor and theologian ordained in the Reformed Presbyterian Church, General Assembly. He has written numerous books and articles, most notably on
eschatology, and the Book of Revelation. He has also written on ethics, particularly from a theonomist view. Gentry is a graduate of Tennessee Temple University (BA), Reformed Theological
Seminary (MDiv), and Whitefield Theological Seminary (ThM, ThD).
Gentry is also the Executive Director of
GoodBirth Ministries, a non-profit religious educational ministry, "committed to sponsoring, subsidizing, and advancing serious Christian scholarship and education."
- Before Jerusalem Fell: Dating the Book of Revelation (I.C.E.: 1989; Christian Universities Press: 1997; American Vision: 1999).
- House Divided: The Break-up of Dispensational Theology, with Greg L. Bahnsen (I.C.E., 1989; 1997).
- He Shall Have Dominion: A Postmillennial Eschatology (I.C.E., 1992; 1997).
- The Great Tribulation: Past or Future? with Thomas D. Ice (Kregel, 1999).
- Covenantal Theonomy: A Response to T. David Gordon and Klinean Covenantalism (Covenant Media Press, 2006).
- Nourishment from the Word: Select Studies in Reformed Doctrine (Nordskog, 2008).
- A Biblical Defense of Predestination (Apologetics Media, 2008).
- The Book of Revelation Made Easy: You Can Understand Bible Prophecy(American Vision, 2008).