John D. Hannah is an author and Distinguished Professor of Historical Theology at
Dallas Theological Seminary. He has been the department chair of Historical Theology for the last twenty years and has taught at Dallas Seminary since 1972.
Hannah is also an adjunct professor of Church History at the
Westminster Theological Seminary's Dallas campus and a longstanding council member of the
Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals.
Hannah is is a popular and frequent conference speaker in the U.S. and in other countries. His publications include journals, books, audio materials, and computerized works. Hannah also serves on the boards of several organizations.
- B.S., Philadelphia College of Bible (1967)
- Th.M., Dallas Theological Seminary (1971)
- Th.D., Dallas Theological Seminary (1974)
- M.A., Southern Methodist University (1980)
- Ph.D., University of Texas at Dallas (1988)
- Postdoctoral study, Yale University (1993)
- The Kregel Pictorial Guide To Church History, Vol. 1 (2001).
- The Kregel Pictorial Guide to Church History, Vol. 2 (2005).
- Charts Of Modern And Postmodern Church History (Zondervan 2004).
- Charts of Ancient and Medieval Church History (Zondervan 2001).
- Our Legacy: The History of Christian Doctrine (Navpress 2001).
- To God Be the Glory (Crossway Books 2000).
- (Contributor) Inerrancy and the Church (Moody Press 1984).