John D. Hannah is an author and Distinguished Professor of Historical Theology at Dallas Theological Seminary. He has been the department chair of Historical Theology for the last twenty years and has taught at Dallas Seminary since 1972.
Hannah is is a popular and frequent conference speaker in the U.S. and in other countries. His publications include journals, books, audio materials, and computerized works. Hannah also serves on the boards of several organizations.
- B.S., Philadelphia College of Bible (1967)
- Th.M., Dallas Theological Seminary (1971)
- Th.D., Dallas Theological Seminary (1974)
- M.A., Southern Methodist University (1980)
- Ph.D., University of Texas at Dallas (1988)
- Postdoctoral study, Yale University (1993)
- The Kregel Pictorial Guide To Church History, Vol. 1 (2001). ISBN 0825427983
- The Kregel Pictorial Guide to Church History, Vol. 2 (2005). ISBN 0825427835
- Charts Of Modern And Postmodern Church History (Zondervan 2004). ISBN 0310235308
- Charts of Ancient and Medieval Church History (Zondervan 2001). ISBN 031023316X
- Our Legacy: The History of Christian Doctrine (Navpress 2001). ISBN 1576832643
- To God Be the Glory (Crossway Books 2000). ISBN 1581341717
- (Contributor) Inerrancy and the Church (Moody Press 1984). ISBN 0802403271