Gordon D. Fee (b. 1934) is a
New Testament scholar and Professor Emeritus at
Regent College in Vancouver, Canada. He received BA and MA degrees from Seattle Pacific University and was ordained in the Assemblies of God church in 1959. Fee earned his doctorate from the University of Southern California
- Paul, the Spirit, and the People of God.
ISBN 1565631706. Hendrickson, 1996.
- How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth (co-authored with Douglas K. Stuart)
ISBN 0310246040. 3rd Ed. Zondervan, 2003.
- New Testament Exegesis : A Handbook for Students and Pastors.
ISBN 0664233635. 4th Ed. Westminster John Knox Press, 2009.
- How to Read the Bible Book by Book.
ISBN 0310211182. Zondervan, 2002.
- 1 and 2 Timothy, Titus, New Intl. Biblical Commentary, with W. Ward Gasque
- New International Commentary on the New Testament (editor)
- First Epistle to the Corinthians, New International Commentary on the New Testament
- Paul's Letter to the Philippians, New International Commentary on the New Testament.
ISBN 0802825117. Eerdmans, 1995.
- Philippians, IVP New Testament Commentary
- The act of Bible Reading : A Multidisciplinary Approach to Biblical Interpretation (co-authored with
J. I. Packer, Craig M. Gay & James Houston)
- Discovering Biblical Equality : Complementarily without Hierarchy (co-editor)
- God's Empowering Presence: The Holy Spirit in the Letters of Paul
ISBN 094357594X. Hendrickson Publishers, 1994.
Richard Hays writes, 'Fee's book is the most comprehensive treatment available of Paul's understanding of the Holy Spirit, a topic that has rarely received sufficient attention in studies of Pauline theology... Fee emphasizes insistently
that the Holy Spirit must be experienced as a living presence within the church. That message is both faithful to Paul and urgent for the community of faith in our time.' - Listening to the Spirit in the Text
ISBN 0802847579 - Getting the Word Across: Speech Communication for Pastors and Lay Leaders (co-authored with G. Robert Jacks)
ISBN 080284152X - Studies in the Theory and Method of New Testament Textual Criticism
ISBN 0802824307 - Power, Holiness, and Evangelism Rediscovering God's Purity, Power, and Passion for the Lost
ISBN 1560433450 - Gospel & Spirit
ISBN 0943575788 - To What End Exegesis - Essays
ISBN 0802849253 - The Disease of the Health and Wealth Gospels.
ISBN 1573830666. Regent College Publishing, 1985.