Francis Nigel Lee, born in 1934, is a Preacher, theologian, lawyer, educationist, historian, philosopher and author.
Family background and childhood
Dr. Lee's father was an Atheist, who married a
Roman Catholic. Lee's mother raised him in that faith. At the onset of the Second World War, the Lee family moved to South Africa.
Dr. Lee is a Calvinist and a
postmillennialist. He is a strong advocate of
After he moved to South Africa, Dr. Lee became a
Calvinist, and later a Minister of Word and Sacraments in the Reformed Church of Natal.
After emigrating to the US, he attended the first General Assembly of the
Presbyterian Church in America, and became a minister of that denomination. Within the PCA he pastored congregations in Mississippi and Florida.
Academic life and qualifications
Within the US, Dr. Lee was:
- Professor of Philosophy, Shelton College, New Jersey
- Research Scholar in Residence, Christian Studies Center, Memphis
- Academic Dean, Graham Bible College, Bristol Tennessee.
Now in Australia, he is the Professor of Systematic Theology and Caldwell-Morrow Lecturer in
Church History at the Queensland Theological College (Presbyterian Church of Queensland).
The Covenantal Sabbath, University of Stellenbosch
- Ph.D.: Communist Eschatology, Orange Free State University
- D.Min.: Daily Family Worship, Whitefield Theological Seminary
- D.Ed.: Catechism Before Communion!, Dominion School of Education
- S.T.D.: Rebaptism Impossible!, Whitefield Theological Seminary
- D.R.E.: Baby Belief Before Baptism!, Dominion School of Education
- D.Jur.: Women Ministers & Australian Litigation, Rutherford School of Law
- D.Litt.: Holinshed on the Ancient British Isles, Dominion School of Education
- D.C.L.: The Roots and Fruits of the Common Law, Rutherford School of Law
Tiny Human Life: abortion, AID, AIH, SHW, IVF and cloning, Whitefield Theological Seminary
- B.A.: University of Capetown
- LL.B.: University of Capetown
- M.A.: University of Capetown
- L.Th. (cum laude): University of Stellenbosch
- B.D. (cum laude): University of Stellenbosch
- M.Th. (cum laude): University of Stellenbosch
- M.A. & Cultural Sc.: Potchefstroom University
Lee has produced more than 300 publications (including many books), some of which are available at his website.