Donald K. McKim is a Reformed
theologian and Academic and Reference Editor for Westminster John Knox Press. He was the Academic Dean and Professor of Theology at Memphis Theological Seminary and Professor of Theology at the University of Dubuque Theological
Seminary. McKim studied at Westminster College (PA) and Pittsburgh Theological Seminary, and received his PhD from the University of Pittsburgh.
- Introducing the Reformed Faith: Biblical Revelation, Christian Tradition, Contemporary Significance. WJK, 2001.
- Westminster Dictionary of Theological Terms. WJK, 1996.
- Theological Turning Points: Major Issues in Christian Thought. WJK, 1988.
- The Authority and Interpretation of the Bible: A Historical Approach, with
Jack Rogers. HarperCollins, 1980.
- Dictionary of Major Biblical Interpreters. IVP Academic, 2007; previously published as
Historical Handbook of Major Biblical Interpreters.
- Calvin and the Bible. Cambridge, 2006.
- The Cambridge Companion to John Calvin. Cambridge, 2004.
- The Cambridge Companion to Martin Luther. Cambridge, 2003.
- The Westminster Handbook to Reformed Theology. WJK, 2001.
- Readings in Calvin's Theology. Wipf & Stock, 1998.
- How Karl Barth Changed My Mind. Wipf & Stock, 1998.
- Encyclopedia of the Reformed Faith. WJK, 1992.