C.J. Mahaney C. J. Mahaney, was for many years the senior pastor of Covenant Life Church in Gaithersburg, Maryland, which he handed over to Joshua Harris. He now focuses on his role in leading Sovereign Grace Ministries in its mission to establish and support local churches.
Mahaney is part of the Together For the Gospel movement, serves on the Council of the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals (ACE), and on the boards of The Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood (CBMW) and the Christian Counseling and Educational Foundation (CCEF). He is author of The Cross-Centered Life. He contributed to Dear Timothy: Letters on Pastoral Ministry (Founders Press), and has edited or co-authored four books in the Pursuit of Godliness book series, published by Sovereign Grace Ministries: Why Small Groups?; This Great Salvation; How Can I Change?; and Disciplines for Life. His next two books, due out this summer, are Christ Our Mediator (Multnomah), and Sex, Romance, and the Glory of God: What Every Christian Husband Needs to Know (Crossway).
- C. J. Mahaney's Testimony ( YouTube or Google Video)
- Sex, Romance and the Glory of God - Part 1 Part 2 (MP3)
- Message to Men (MP3)
- Humility: True Greatness (MP3)
- The Cross Centered Life (MP3)
- The Soul of Modesty (MP3)
- Sex, Romance, and the Glory of God: What Every Christian Husband Needs to Know (MP3)