Charles Caldwell Ryrie (born March 2, 1925) is a Christian writer and theologian. He graduated from Haverford College (B.A.), Dallas Theological Seminary (Th.M., Th.D.) and the University of Edinburgh, Scotland (Ph.D.). For many years he served as professor of systematic theology and dean of doctoral studies at Dallas Theological Seminary. He is premillennial and dispensational in his theology, though irenic in his approach. He is probably most noted as the author of the Ryrie Study Bible, available in several versions such as the KJV, NASB, and NIV.
- Dispensationalism, Moody Publishers; Rev/Expnd edition, 1995.
- Survey of Bible Doctrine, Moody Publishers; Reprint edition, 1972.
- Balancing the Christian Life, Moody Publishers; 25th Anniv edition, 1995.
- The Basis of the Premillennial Faith, ECS Ministries, 2005.
- So Great Salvation, Victor Books, 1989.
- NIV Ryrie Study Bible, Moody Publishers; Expanded edition, 1999.