Timothy Larsen is a Christian scholar and the McManis Professor of Christian Thought at Wheaton College. Larsen received a BA in History and MA in Theology at Wheaton College (1989; 1990) and earned at PhD in History at the University of Stirling, Scotland (1997). He is a Fellow of the Royal Historical Society and has been elected a Visiting Fellow, Trinity College, Cambridge.
- Ed. with Daniel Treier, The Cambridge Companion to Evangelical Theology. Cambridge, 2007.
- Ed. with Mark Husbands, Women, Ministry, and the Gospel: Exploring New Paradigms. InterVarsity Press, 2007.
- Crisis of Doubt: Honest Faith in Nineteenth-Century England. Oxford, 2006. ^^
- Ed. with Jeff Greenman, Reading Romans through the Centuries: Encounters from the Early Church to Karl Barth. Brazos Press, 2005.
- Contested Christianity: The Political and Social Contexts of Victorian Theology. Baylor University Press, 2004.
- Ed., Biographical Dictionary of Evangelicals. Leicester and InterVarsity Press, 2003.
- For additional publications go here.
- ? Named The Book of the Year for 2006 by Books and Culture.