Richard A Muller
Richard A. Muller Richard A. Muller is a Reformed Christian theologian and is P. J. Zondervan Professor of Historical Theology at Calvin Theological Seminary in Grand Rapids, MI. He has an M.Div. from Union Theological Seminary, NY (1972) and a Ph.D. from Duke University (1976). Muller is an expert on Reformation theology, especially the life and thought of John Calvin.
- Christ and the Decree: Christology and Predestination in Reformed Theology from Calvin to Perkins. Baker Academic, 2008.
- Post-Reformation Reformed Dogmatics: The Rise and Development of Reformed Orthodoxy, ca. 1520 to ca. 1725. 4 vols, 2nd edition. Baker Academic, 2003.
- After Calvin: Studies in the Development of a Theological Tradition. Oxford Studies in Historical Theology. Oxford, 2003.
- The Unaccommodated Calvin: Studies in the Foundation of a Theological Tradition. Oxford Studies in Historical Theology. Oxford, 2001.
- Dictionary of Latin and Greek Theological Terms: Drawn Principally from Protestant Scholastic Theology. Baker, 1985; Baker Academic, 1996.