John Hedley Brooke
John Hedley Brooke was the 1st Andreas Idreos Professor of Science and Religion at the University of Oxford.
- Science and Religion: Some Historical Perspectives. Cambridge University Press, 1991.
- Thinking about Matter: Studies in the History of Chemical Philosophy. Ashgate, 1995.
- Reconstructing Nature: The Engagement of Science and Religion. T. & T. Clark, 1998.
- Science in Theistic Contexts: Cognitive Dimensions. (ed. with Margaret Osler and Jitse van der Meer ) University of Chicago Press, 2001.
- His profile at the Ian Ramsey Center (University of Oxford)