Gregory Koukl is the founder and president of Stand To Reason, an website devoted to defending the faith and that seeks to "equip Christian ambassadors with knowledge, wisdom, and character." ^^ Koukl has a Masters in Christian Apologetics from Simon Greenleaf University and a Masters In Philosophy of Religion and Ethics from Talbot School of Theology. He is currently adjunct professor of Christian Apologetics at Biola University and hosts a weekly radio program on ethics, values, and religion.
- Stand To Reason daily podcast (iTunes)
- Stand To Reason weekly podcast (iTunes)
- Veritas Forum talk on relativism at UCLA (video and MP3)
Quotes about Stand to Reason
"There has never been a time in our culture when ministries like this one are so badly needed. And Greg Koukl is just the type of person to start such a ministry. I have known Greg Koukl and ministered with him long enough to say with joy and conviction that he is a man of tremendous talent, dedication, and integrity. His skill as a Christian thinker is well-developed, his gifts of communication are clear, and his heart to build Christ's kingdom and not his own are evident."^^
"I am delighted to hear of the birth of a brand new ministry called Stand to Reason. I have followed Greg Koukl's radio ministry for some time now, and appreciate his ability as a broadcaster as well as his heart for people. Greg's focus on equipping God's people for works of service so that the body of Christ might be built up and strengthened is much needed."^^
- Tactics: A Game Plan for Discussing Your Christian Convictions. Zondervan, 2009.
- Precious Unborn Human Persons. Stand to Reason Press, 1999.
- Relativism: Feet Firmly Planted in Mid-Air, with Francis Beckwith. Baker, 1998.