Francis Nigel Lee
Francis Nigel Lee, born in 1934, is a Preacher, theologian, lawyer, educationist, historian, philosopher and author.
Family background and childhood
Dr. Lee's father was an Atheist, who married a Roman Catholic. Lee's mother raised him in that faith. At the onset of the Second World War, the Lee family moved to South Africa.
After he moved to South Africa, Dr. Lee became a Calvinist, and later a Minister of Word and Sacraments in the Reformed Church of Natal.
After emigrating to the US, he attended the first General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church in America, and became a minister of that denomination. Within the PCA he pastored congregations in Mississippi and Florida.
Academic life and qualifications
Within the US, Dr. Lee was:
- Professor of Philosophy, Shelton College, New Jersey
- Research Scholar in Residence, Christian Studies Center, Memphis
- Academic Dean, Graham Bible College, Bristol Tennessee.
Now in Australia, he is the Professor of Systematic Theology and Caldwell-Morrow Lecturer in Church History at the Queensland Theological College (Presbyterian Church of Queensland).
- Th.D.: The Covenantal Sabbath, University of Stellenbosch
- Ph.D.: Communist Eschatology, Orange Free State University
- D.Min.: Daily Family Worship, Whitefield Theological Seminary
- D.Ed.: Catechism Before Communion!, Dominion School of Education
- S.T.D.: Rebaptism Impossible!, Whitefield Theological Seminary
- D.R.E.: Baby Belief Before Baptism!, Dominion School of Education
- D.Jur.: Women Ministers & Australian Litigation, Rutherford School of Law
- D.Litt.: Holinshed on the Ancient British Isles, Dominion School of Education
- D.C.L.: The Roots and Fruits of the Common Law, Rutherford School of Law
- D.Hum.: Tiny Human Life: abortion, AID, AIH, SHW, IVF and cloning, Whitefield Theological Seminary
- B.A.: University of Capetown
- LL.B.: University of Capetown
- M.A.: University of Capetown
- L.Th. (cum laude): University of Stellenbosch
- B.D. (cum laude): University of Stellenbosch
- M.Th. (cum laude): University of Stellenbosch
- M.A. & Cultural Sc.: Potchefstroom University
Lee has produced more than 300 publications (including many books), some of which are available at his website.